Ciaran is a Principality who specializes in dream walking and wild magic. He gathers and trades information.
Appearance EditCiaran has blue hair and blood red lips; his eyes have been described as, "...moving light, like sun on water...".
The Last Sun Edit
The Sunken Mall Edit
The Hanged Man Edit
Magical Abilities Edit
Ciaran specializes in dreams and excels at wild magic. For example, colors and textures tend to change around him. He is able to manipulate dreams in others without a sigil.
He claims that his Seeing capabilities are akin to dreams and prophecies.
Visions and True Seeings Edit
Ciaran seems to be briefly inhabited by experiences of future events while in Farstryke Castle:
- "You are only my face and voice, not my Will, and I will have you remember that!"
- "She fooled us all, like Russian dolls inside Russian dolls inside Russian dolls. The canny bitch!"
- "Their bodies have been lost to the waves. There is no more cause for hope."
- "The Westlands is advancing on us, we must prepare."
- This last may be a reference to the events in the Moral Certainties compound at the end of The Last Sun
While in the Moral Certainties Compound, Ciaran foresees:
- "They'll be in oilskins."
- This refers to the draugs that attack soon after.
- A very old necklace of knucklebones